Friday, February 11, 2011

Decision Miles

Initially I wasn't overly fond of Miles the Mouse, but now I just love him.  My friend's uncle had decided to move to somewhere warm and tropical -- but it didn't quite work out as he had hoped, so now he's back home in the frozen north - in February.  Oh well, hopefully he'll be on the mend soon and will like this card from his neice (not me, Susan!).  I decided to try out some different textures on this card and I think it turned out quite well!
Materials:  Stamps:  Miles the Mouse by Kraftin Kimmie; Colour by Copic; Sentiment by me; Cotton Balls and sand!  Elmer's spray glue; Sun and lotion by Jessie James & Co., Inc.



6 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

This is just way too cute!!!!! I love it!!! Look at you go, Miss Creative!!! I agree with you about Miles, he has really grown on me (:
I was happy to see you entered your cards in the challenge at Paper Sundaes (:

Debby/Darthy said...

Hahhhaaha, this is perfect. I love it. Susan's uncle is going to love it too. Good job!

Renkata said...

ohhh Kirsty that is so creative.
Fantastic idea.
beautifly done!

Stephanie Zito said...

This is brilliant Kirsty! I absolutely LOVE it!

Shana said...

Hilarious! Love this card and sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again soon!

Tracy V. said...

Cute!! I love how you did the cold and warm weather!! Adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Sundaes!!
Tracy V