Monday, February 7, 2011

I Miss You

My friend Susan (who you've read about before) has asked me to make a bunch of cards for her - the Wedding Wishes below is one of them.  This one is for her sister Adele.  I always think of Susan and her sister as kind of ethereal so fairies is  good theme I think!  This one here is so pretty, I was glad for the opportunity to use it!
Materials: Stamp:  Lily of the Valley; DP: Prima: Flowers: Prima; Bow by Bow Easy; CS: SU: Sentiment: SU: Glitter by Stickles; Colour by Copic

2 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

Very pretty Kirsty!! I like the layering and your bow is gorgeous! Beautiful colouring (:

Roxy said...

Ooooh, I love her! She is so pretty, let me know if you ever want to sell her! Seriously, though, this is a beautiful card, I love the turqoise!!!