Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thoughts & Prayers - Heather Telford cased Card


If you've never had a look at Heather Telford's creations check them out.  She does some amazing work -- doing a lot of masking; sponging, etc.  This card is my version of her expertly executed card.  I have to do a bit more experimenting to get some sharper edges on my masks, but all-in-all I'm happy with how this turned out.  I don't know that I ever would have thought of doing this on my own, but loved Heather's card and figured it couldn't be improved on, so I copied it!  I still love it even if it wasn't my idea!
Materials:  Image and Sentiment and Inks ad Background swirls:  SU; CS: SU


1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love all of the different elements and that is one of my favourite colour combos (: