Saturday, July 13, 2013

For my Boys

My two grandsons live about 6 hours away and I don't get to see them nearly as often as I'd like.  Regardless, I think of them always.  Recently they both started playing soccer, but when I made these cards, Danny hadn't started yet.  Nicholas in his first 2 games scored a goal in each game - which is a major achievement as last year he was somewhat timid on the field.  So, I made him the soccer card and put $5 into it as he loves money and shopping!!  I couldn't not send Danny anything so I made him the bicycle card and put a $2 coin under the BMX circle.  Megan tells me that Danny usually just rips his cards apart to get to the money and she has to reassemble them after!  Oh well!!
Materials:  Soccer Card:  Images and Sentiment and Embossing Folder: SU; Bicycle Card: Image: SU: Sentiment CTMH






No comments: