Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I really miss my Grandchilden

These next four cards I made to send to my little grandchildren who all live away from me - boo hoo!  While I wish we lived closer, it does make it extra special to see them when we can all get together.  Luckily the girls only live a little over 3 hours away; while the boys are about 6 hours away so we don't see them quite as often.  My husband refers to the boys as the hurricane and the tornado - which is kind of true, but they are boys!  The girls are typical lovely, moody and chatty -- perfect!  I as always hide a $2 coin on the front of each card which the kids now expect!  In order, the cards are for:  Nicholas; Daniel; Emily and Kaitlin - Materials: Images: 1) Magnolia; 2&3) Kraftin' Kimmie; 4) Oddly Sweet Curiosities; All coloured with Copic markers




No comments: