Friday, February 8, 2013

Thanks a Million Susan

While I love this image, I don't know if I'm that happy with what I did with the sign part of it but after fiddling with it; trying different things; wrecking a couple, I gave up!  I think though that it looks a bit like flip-chart paper so that kind of fits in.  This is to another of our departing committee members.  This person wasn't on the committee long, but she was very enthusiastic and had to step aside because her regular job is so hectic and time consuming that I fear it will be the death of her.  I wanted something pretty so think that the jewels, bow and embossing kind of compliments the overall prettiness of the little girl!
Materials:  Digital Image by: Mo Manning; DP: SU: Embossing Folder: SU/Sizzix; Sentiment: SU: Colour by Copic



No comments: