Monday, February 11, 2013

Ship in a Bottle - Farewell Rick

My friend Rick is great -- he's funny; caring; smart and generally great to know.  He is however, another one of the individuals who has left the committee I've been working on.  If this exodus continues I may also have to jump ship, but after bamboozling one of committee chairs into taking on the position I don't think I should abandon her just yet!  Regardless, I made this card for Rick with pleasure.  Rick loves to dive and so I thought a sailing ship would be the ticket.  I saw some very similar cards - at least the idea definitely on Pinterest and loved it -- so I cased it (I believe the term is) from a woman I will likely never meet, but an happy to steal from!  Her name is Cilou (I think) and her blog is as: here - check it out she's got some great stuff -- and thank you Cilou in case you ever find out I've used your idea!
Materials:  Digital Bottle - I can't remember (!); Rubber Stamps: SU: DP: SU: CS: SU: Sentiment: SU: Colour by Copic



No comments: