Monday, February 18, 2013

Thank you Tom

Another abandoning member of the committee!  This guy is an engineering sort, so I thought the embossed gears and the nifty SCACD Corner die would be just perfect.  Also the black and white simplicity of it might just appeal to him.  As I mentioned previously I have been a real Pinterest addict of late and quite like all the embossing I've been seeing so am incorporating it more so into my designs.  Which is good because I appear to have a $#!% load of embossing folders I have got to start using.  My stash of stuff is getting out of hand and before I get accused of hoarding, I'd better start putting everything to good use!  I think this card is good use so I'll pat myself on the back!
Materials:  Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Corner Dies by: SCACD; Sentiment by SU: Spellbinder Dies



No comments: