Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Chris 2012

In my family just because you divorce, doesn't mean you're out of the family -- which is good I think.  My sister's ex-husband Chris's birthday is March 5 -- he and John work at the same company and we socialize with him quite a bit. In fact, he's coming here for his birthday supper.  So, every year we send Chris a card.  This year I decided to use one of my not-so-used Unity Company stamps --- this turned out quite well I think!
Materials:  Stamp & Sentiment (You Rock) Unity Stamp Company; Other sentiment: CTMH: DP: CTMH: CS: SU: Cricut to cut out the ticket; Glitter by MS: and of course colour by Copic


1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

I love the colours!!! They are so uplifting (: The glitter is a great addition to the image. I love the new birthday sentiments set from CTMH. The one you used is definitely one of my favs. Have a safe trip!!!