Monday, March 5, 2012

Farewell Christina

One of the committees I'm on at work, which I actually like, is our provincial Workplace Wellness Committee.  We have been very lucky these past 3 or 4 years to have the skills of Christina DellaSpina as our coordinator.  She works like a Trojan, produces wonderful stuff and is a joy to work with.  Unfortunately, her contract ends on March 31, and with the financial constraints we are operating under, we (the organization) could not extend her contract and we're losing her.  Needless to say, we are not happy in the least, hence the rather sulky, unhappy, grumpy girl in the image.  I really like Christina, hence all the bling!  The card is a 5.5 x 8" one so the entire committee can sign it and wish Christina well.
Materials:  Mo' Manning's Digital Images (Mariko's Mad); CS: SU: DP: K&Company; Bling by CTMH: Flowers by Petaloo; Ovals by Spellbinder and texture by Sizzix; Colour by Copic

1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

I knew you really liked Christina without even reading what you wrote (: Holy bling batman!!! Beautiful card Kirsty!!! I really like how you embossed the mat and what an adorable image!! I think it gets your point across (: