Thursday, March 15, 2012

Carey's Birthday 2012

My friend Carey has had a rough year so far this year, what with her Mom dying a couple of weeks ago; staff problems; and god knows what else --- so for her birthday, I thought a clown might work.  It's the same one I used last year for Maria - although I'm pretty sure the layout, etc. is different.  Mo Manning does an amazing job on her images and usually has exactly what I'm looking for to convey a message!  Now if only I could take a straight picture of my cards I'd be laughing too!
Materials:  Digital image by Mo Manning; DP: Big stack of paper; Corner pieces; Cricut; CS: SU: Colour by Copic

2 comments:

Tina said...

This is a super cute card. I love the colors and the image is fantastic.

Jenn Joncas said...

I love the bright colours!!! They will definitely make her happy (: That paper is fabulous and the corners of the mat are very pretty! Mo Manning is the best for sure, something for everyone!! This clown is so cute!!!
As for taking straight pictures, I think we are more critical of ourselves then we should be sometimes!!! I didn't even notice it wasn't straight until you pointed it out (: I was just looking at the card itself.