Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Margaret

One of my dear friends in Toronto, Margaret, celebrates a birthday on December 1 --- which makes her a fellow December birthday celebrator as well!  Margaret and I have known each other for over 20 years, and I make every effort to see both her and Glenn when I am in Toronto...even though it doesn't always work out that way -- and when it doesn't, I always get shit!  Oh well - at least she knows I do still love her!  I've chosen Spanish Tilda because Miss Margarida is Portuguese --- hopefully close enough for her!
Materials: Stamp:  Magnolia - Spanish Tilda; Sizzix Corners; K&C Company DP: CS: SU: Flowers by Petaloo; Colour by Copic

1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

Gorgeous card Kirsty!! You did a beautiful job with the highlights in her hair and on her shoes! I love the die cuts in the corners of the card, very pretty!!