Monday, November 14, 2011

Farewell Wendy

One of my favourite colleagues in Toronto is retiring, so there's no changing her mind -- not that I'd even try.  I have had the pleasure of working with Wendy (granted at distance) for the past 8 or 9 years, and she has not only been a pleasure and a consummate professional to work with, she's been a breath of fresh air in what could easily have been an autocratic/dictatorial role as the Issues Manager and Assistant Director Communications.  But she wasn't -- she was absolutely great -- I'll really miss her.  And while Wendy does have white hair, she doesn't really bear any resemblance to the image, it is somewhat fitting - what with the suitcases and all!
Materials:  Mo Manning - digital image; DP: SU: CS: SU: Spellbinder Die; Bow by BowEasy; Colour by Copic

2 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

Too cute!! I love the way you have coloured her up and added the "fur" on her jacket!! I got a kick out of her ankles (:

khushifairy said...

this card needs some modification, as the yellow boundary is not going well with yellow background. you should use some prominent color.
Gifts to pakistan