Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tilda's Thank You

I think I may have to break down and buy this stamp, because this is twice now I've had to borrow it from Maria - so I obviously like it!  I am on a committee at work that looks at Wellness for the Division.  Three of our members are leaving as they've been transferred to other jobs, so I volunteered to make the cards.  Because the remainder of the large committee has to sign and say their farewells, I make an 8.5 x 5.5 card so there'd be room for everyone.  Consequently, I've had to use some pretty large images so they aren't dwarfed.  This is the first in a series of 3.
Stamp:  Magnolia; Sentiment: CTMH: CS: SU: DP: Echo Park; Colour by Copic.

1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

Beautiful colouring Kirsty!! Her hair is fabulous!! You are so amazing!! All of the beautiful cards you make for your co-workers!!!