Thursday, May 6, 2010

Pretty in Pink

This is a get-well/cheer up card, made with a stamp that the lovely Maria gave to me today (thank you!).  The colours and bow are quite feminine, so I hope the man I made it to sell to -- to give to a woman won't feel too weird sending it!  I'll have to mention that he should remember it's for a woman!  Hope they both like it. Strangely the hair in the picture almost looks greenish to me, yet in person it is quite yellow!
Materials:  Stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie; Senitment: Kraftin'Kimmie; Paper: SU: Markers: Copic; Bow by Bow Easy.

3 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

I tried to send this comment earlier ):
I think the card is beautiful, all the girliness (: Your stitching looks great and I love the sentiment!!

M said...

Very pretty! I like it! (Btw, the boys got the card you sent them and we all really liked it. It was super cute!)

Stephanie Zito said...

This is stunning! Very girly indeed! Love your stitching and sponging!