Saturday, May 29, 2010

Brighter Forecast!

I had started out making this card for an Ippity Hop challenge but when I finished I realized I had not used any Ippity Stamps!  So, I've decided to keep it for myself as a get well card if I need one!  There are a variety of stamps used on this card - and I will confess I modelled it after one that Stephanie had done one time (thanks Steph!).  Anyway I think its rather cute.  And, since the sentiment came in a Stampin' Up Set called brighter tomorrow --- which also contains a lot of sympathy messages, its the only time I've ever got to use this sentiment!
Materials:  Girl and Raindrops Unity; Sentiment: SU; Puddle is Stampscapes.  Background Paper is SU; Ribbon from Fabric Land. Markers by Copic; Ovals by Spellbinders.

2 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

Very nice Kirst!! I like how you paper pieced the umbrella. The lace at the bottom looks great with the purple colour going through it.

Stephanie Zito said...

This is adorable Kirsty! You must sign up and participate in both hops!!! C'mon - chances of winning free stuff!!!!