Wednesday, May 5, 2010

PEACEFUL VIEW

I was looking through a stamping magazine that I loved to the point I used to travel with it!  I left it in a hotel in Toronto and never saw it again - and of course can't remember the name.  I saw a card in there using images from a company I had never seen before but went on-line and found it. Their scenes are beautiful - I bought 4 of their stamps at the time and have recently ordered a bunch more (what a surprise).  ! I created this card for a sick friend, who I don't expect will make it - so get well soon didn't seem appropriate. Hang in there friend did.
Materials:  Stamp - Stampscapes; Background Paper: Martha Stewart; Sentiment: Unity

2 comments:

Stephanie Zito said...

This is so beautiful Kirsty! Your colouring and shading are amazing! I'm s sorry to hear about your friend.

Jenn Joncas said...

Ooohhh!! It is beautiful Kirsty!! I had to click on it so I could see it nice and big (: You're right the scene is gorgeous and you did a fabulous job of colouring it. So sorry that your friend isn't well ):