Friday, March 21, 2014

JustINKlined - Happy Birthday John


Although my husband John seldom has too much to drink, and never as much as in this picture, I thought it would make him laugh.  We have found as we've aged that drinking a lot just isn't worth the recovery!  John will be 59 this year, finally catching up to me.  When my eldest daughter was younger she asked how old John was and when she discovered he was a couple of months younger said .. "well, I guess SOME women have husbands younger than they are"!  I pointed out he was a mere 2 months younger, not like I had robbed the cradle.  I don't think she cared. As the years have gone by, I am ever thankful that John is my partner in life, even though I feel like popping him every now and then!
Materials:  Digital Image: JustINKlined; DP: SU: CS: SU: Sentiment: Mo Manning; Colour by Copic

No comments: