Tuesday, March 11, 2014

JustINKlined - Football Crazy - Happy Birthday Peter


My friend, and former boss Peter is soccer crazy.  He played in his youth, and continues to be very active in promoting the game in his city of Thunder Bay.  His children (adults now) also still play, coach and referee.  When I saw this image I thought it would be perfect for Peter.  Selecting colours for the shoes was a bit challenging as I'm a little out of the soccer loop and was frankly too lazy to find pictures of any on the internet to copy from!  It continues to amaze me that I continue to post my cards when nobody every comments.  I hope somebody's looking!  If not, at least it's a good record for me, especially when my memory deserts me!
Materials: Digital Image:  JustINKlined; DP: K&Company(?); CS: SU: Sentiment: SU: Colour by Copic

No comments: