Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Snorkle Boy - Mo Manning- for Rick's Birthday



My friend and colleague Rick turned 60 this year --- a momentus year on many counts -- he retires this year; turns 60; begins a whole new set to challenges as he learns to fill in his time while his lovely wife is still working. At one point he was thinking of becoming a cleaner because he's a clean-freak/germophobe extraordinaire! I just love Rick, he's funny, smart, conscientious, funny (I know I said that twice, but he's really funny) and caring. He's also a scuba diver, but try as I might, I can never find a scuba diver I like.  When Mo came out with this snorkle boy this year, I bought it instantly because I knew it would be perfect for Rick's card! You might not be able to see it in the picture, but I used some SU Crystal Effects on the goggles - looks pretty neat in real-life!
Materials:  Digital Image Mo Manning; Grass: Memory Box; Fish: Eyelet Outlet; DP: K&Company; CS: SU:  DP: SU: Colour by Copic

No comments: