Sunday, October 20, 2013

Jojo - for Jenny



My sister Jenny will be 57 this year - and frankly the fact that she's made it this long is reason enough to celebrate.  Jenny, over the past 3 years or so has had a series of medical disasters, 5 strokes; cereberal vasculitis; vasculitis in her lungs; heart problems and likely the underlying cause of everything probably has Lyme Disease.  Despite this all, she remains pretty stoic about it all.  I thought this little Mo Manning clown, Jojo would be just the ticket to raise her spirits.
Materials:  Mo Manning Digital Image - Jojo; Prima Flowers; CS: SU: Spellbinder Die; SU Embossing Folder; Colour by Copic

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Kirsty, greetings from Northern Ontario. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/