Monday, August 26, 2013

Kisses for My Sweet - Mo Manning

My sister Debby and her husband Jim have been married for 12 years this year.  Hard to believe - it seems like yesterday.  This is the 2nd marriage for both of them and they are perfectly suited, which I think happens more often when you are a little older when you select a life-partner - you know a little more what you're looking for.  Not that her first husband wasn't a nice guy - he is - but I think Jim understands Debby a bit better.  They are still very much in love which is nice to see.
Materials:  Digital Image:  Mo Manning; CS: SU: Sizzix Embossing Folder; Spellbinder Die; Colour by Copic



1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

Awwww.... it is so sweet!!! and you are right, Debby and Jim are perfect for each other, they balance each other out. I love the card Kirsty!!! Beautiful colouring and the charm flower combo in the corner gorgeous!!