Thursday, August 22, 2013

Happy Anniversary Husband Mine


What can I say about my dearest John - my husband of 31 years --- how the time has flown and how wonderful these past 31 years have been.  And to think, I picked him up in a bar!!!!  John is an avid golfer and while I haven't been golfing lately, started golfing because of him.  I figured if I was going to see him during the summer it was likely only on the golf course!  This image is kind of representative of how we've changed in the past 31 years, although John is still a slender and good looking man --- I have become a bit rounder and cuddlier! And, let's not forget -- round is a shape!
Materials:  Stamp: Art Impressions; CS: SU: DP:: DCWV; Grass - Memory Box Die; Colour by Copic


1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

LOVE IT!!!! what a fabulous image!!! and it is perfect for you and your golfing hubby (: Congrats on 31 years!!!