Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Get Well Soon - St.Bernard


Where would I be without Mo Manning I ask?  Yet another super cute digital image -- and I know I've said it before but I'll say it again - I love digital images (much to my surprise) because I can make the image whatever size I want to suite whatever card size I want to make. And, let's face it, sometimes you just want to fill up the card front with the image.  This card is for one of my work colleagues who recently had an operation --- she's kind of an unknown entity to me and this card is for my boss to send to her -- I figured a St.Bernard was cute and likely a safe image to send -- he's soooo cute!
Materials:  Digital Image by Mo Manning; Embossing Folder: SU/Sizzix; Sentiment: SU: CS: SU: Colour by Copic; Spellbinder Die

1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

Very cute!!! That little guy is perfect for a get well card (: I really like the red on white, it makes the image stand out.