Saturday, June 15, 2013

Cased - Simple Butterfly Thank You


While cruising around on Pinterest I came upon a beautiful, simple design for a card - unfortunately, my numerous attempts to find the originator of the design were unsuccessful, which was too bad because I loved it enough to copy it - mostly.  The original design had a different butterfly and different words, and different flowers, but basically this card is close enough to be considered a copy I think.  This is a 3.5 x 5" note card that I made a few of to give away to a friend who needed a few thank you cards.  I love the simplicity.
Materials:  Stamps & Sentiment: SU: (French Script Background; Garden Silhouettes) and the butterfly is Memory Box. 

1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

It is absolutely beautiful!!! I really need to get myself one of those butterflies!!!