Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Valentines 2013 - A series of 7

I always make Valentines for my 4 grandchildren (who are cute and smart, etc.) and my husband of course; and my next door neighbour's granddaughter (who is also my friend now and comes and does crafts with me when she's here for a visit - she's 5); and another friend's daughter.  I always loved (and still do) getting mail and know the kids love it as well.  Kiera always calls and says thank you (my little friend) and that's very nice.  My grandson Nick loves cats - so I always try and incorporate a cat (or 2) into his image; and his brother Danny loves dogs (so he gets a dog)...Emily and Katie, my granddaughters have never expressed a preference either way (although Katie's only 18 months) so I pick images that remind me of them.  And, as always for the kids cards I have concealed a twonie (2 dollar coin) under the little heart.  All the images are digital by the brilliant Mo Manning; Embossing Folder by SU: Heart Die by Spellbinder; Colour by Copic.  There are 7 cards -- hope you like them!








1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

Fabulous cards Kirsty!!! It looks like you have that "out of the box" techniques down pat!! I love the mo Manning images, they're always perfect for any occasion!!
I have been away from the blog world for so long!! Hopefully I start to have some time for blogging soon!!!