Saturday, April 6, 2013

Meredith Dillman - Cased Card!


I recently purchased the new Level 3 Copic Coloring Guide by Colleen Schaan and Marianne Walker.  As I was browsing through it I came upon a card by Colleen (on page 45) that blew my socks off!  The image was beautiful -- the colouring out-of-this-world; the layout gorgeous, in short I loved it.  So..I found and ordered the stamp and set about making a card.  But let's face it, how can you improve on perfection.  So, I cased the whole thing!  My DP is different and I didn't use a fancy bead on it -- and I goofed up the colouring a bit - but on the whole I'm very happy with it.  And figure since I've given Colleen all the credit, it's okay!
Materials:  Image:  Meredith Dillman (Sheet 2 Plate 87); CS: SU: Colour by Copic


No comments: