Sunday, November 4, 2012

Rosa - Mo Manning

I love this girl Rosa!  She was fun to colour, and I think fun to look at.  This card is for a friend of mine who is Portuguese -- the girl looks kind of latin so hoped it would sort of convey what I as looking at.  I also used one of my new Memory Box dies, but think I could have glued it a little more to the left.  By the time I decided that would be a good idea, the glue had set and I was literally "stuck" with the location.  Regardless, the background paper and image all just matched so nicely I was quite happy with the outcome.
Materials:  Digital Image by Mo Manning; Memory Box Die; Glitter by Stickles; DP: K&Company; CS: SU: Spellbinder Dies; Colour by Copic


1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

Very pretty card!! I love the purple mixed with all of the other colours in her dress!! That glittered die cut is beautiful. Don't you hate it when things stick and then you have to move them ):