Saturday, November 24, 2012

Done!

I was just thinking as I type this post that I wonder what I'm going to do for card inspiration when I retire.  Right now I seem to make an awful lot of cards for my family, friends and colleagues --- so once my colleagues are no longer, what do I do.  I can't seem to just sit and make a card for the sake of making a card - I must have a purpose and a person in mind to create.  We shall see what I end up creating when the time comes.  This card is for my friend Marita - who will be retiring soon, and has just been given a bit of a break at work in that her job has been mercifully split between herself and another manager so she can now feel like she has some successes instead of just an overwhelming amount of work.  Her birthday is also coming so this card represents both successes!
Materials:  Digital Image:  Mo Manning - Done!; Spellbinder Die; Martha Steward Circle Cutter; DP: K&Company: CS: SU: Colour by Copic


No comments: