Monday, August 27, 2012

LOTV - Shoe Shopper




One of my colleagues, Nadine, recently had a birthday and this is the image I selected for her.  Nadine is a notorious shoe-shopper so I figures this image was perfect.  I kind of lucked out as well because her favourite colour is purple.  I don't know about you, but when I do cards in a bunch, I tend to gravitate to a particular colour on any given day.  That day, I seemed to be in a purple mood because I did a lot of purple cards!  It turned out well though - nice and feminine - just like Nadine (sort of).
Materials:  Stamp: Lili of the Valley; DP: SU: CS: SU: Spellbinder Dies; Prima Flowers; Bow by Boweasy; Colour by Copic

1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

Gorgeous!!! I love the image!!! That would be perfect for Azelyn, no matter how many pairs of shoes she has she can always use another (: I hope you had a good time on your holidays!!!