Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Big Girl Pants - Mo Manning

One of my colleagues seems of late to be obsessing about her age - I keep telling her I'm older than her, and each year brings us one year closer to retirement!  Her job is very, very stressful though, so I think sometimes she has a hard time seeing the bright side of things - all the more reason to get out!  Anyway, this little Big Girl Pants image by my favourite Mo Manning seemed to be just perfect for Sophie!  At a minimum, I love the colours!
Materials:  Digital Image by Mo Manning; DP & CS -  from my stash - no idea who!; Flower by Prima; Colour by Copic


 

1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

I just coloured her up the other night (: I love her and the sentiment that goes along with her. I was looking at how you coloured her and I always forget to add that little bit of blue along the outside, it adds a lot to the image. Perfect image for your co worker (: