Wednesday, July 25, 2012

So sorry

Originally I had intended to send this as a sympathy card, but the general contention was that it wasn't appropriate.  I just thought the face on the rabbit was so sad looking it might work.  So, I didn't send it   So I decided to send it to a friend you just turned 60; whose surprise birthday party we were unable to attend.  Hope she likes it!  I do like the image - he's one sad looking bunny!
Materials:  Image: digital image by Mo Manning; CS: SU: DP: SU: Colour by Copic


2 comments:

Linda Wescott said...

Over here we are inclined to say 'we are not a happy bunny' when things are horrible in our life (do you have that lol). It's a great card, however you use it. Hugs lin

Jenn Joncas said...

He is a very cute sad bunny. I guess it depends on who you are sending it to as a sympathy card?? but it definitely works for your friend (: Great card either way