Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Papercraft Gentleman's Birthday Card

Now my nephew Adam isn't exactly the martini and spy type, however, he is a man, and does like a drink once in a while, so I figured this card would work.  Poor Adam has had some health issues lately although he is recovering nicely. He works on the railways so is pretty much homeless - moving from town to town -- he does get to stay in hotels and all his meals, etc. are paid, but I think I'd find it a lonely life.  For him though, he's still young and this is an excellent opportunity for him to sock away some money before he chooses a permanent career -- although maybe this will be is permanent career!  He likes it at least which isn't something a lot of people can say about their job.  Regardless, I do hope he likes it.
Materials:  Image: Papercraft Magazine Download; White and Black cardstock



Please leave a comment - if you can!

1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

Hey Kirst!! It looks like I'm back in action as long as work doesn't get in the way (:
This card is fabulous!! and I am sure Adam will love it!!! It is a great manly image!