Friday, September 30, 2011

Susan's Friend's Wedding

Ah, what would I do without Susan?  This is a card she commissioned for the wedding of a friend recently.  The bride's colours were grape and silver.  Unfortunately, I was in a bit of a slump, stuck on another card when Susan commissioned this one so I don't think it's as nice as it could have been had I not felt panicky!  Luckily, Mo Manning's Digital Pencil store had this fabulous bride and groom image which I think worked quite nicely.  And amazingly, the "outside the box" method of having stuff stick out of your spellbinder die actually worked this time!  All in all, the card is fine, I guess!
Materials:  Stamp:  Mo Manning - digital; CS: Bazzil; Silver: SU: Spellbinder Dies; Flowers from stash; Sizzlet swirls; Colour by Copic



2 comments:

Lionelsa said...

Love the way you colored the image.
Lovely flowers and shape.

Jenn Joncas said...

It's beautiful Kirsty!! I think you are your own worse critic (: I love the purple swirls you used int he background and the image is gorgeous!!