Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Something New

I had originally done this image when I was part of the Crazy Challenge design team.  Alas, time constraints meant I had to drop out -- not that I'm not making cards anymore, but I just don't have time between the ones I already have to do for myself and being part of a design team.  The stamp was courtesy of  The Stamping Boutique and the challenge was Something New -- I had a lot of images to choose from when I was deciding what to do.  What's newer than a new baby, which is obviously what this baby dragon is.  This image, cleverly titled Dragon and Baby was fun and easy to colour!
Materials:  Stamps:  The Stamping Boutique; DP: Martha Stewart; Sentiment: SU: Colour by Copic

2 comments:

Linda Wescott said...

So cute, love the colouring. Hugs lin

Jenn Joncas said...

It's darling!!! Beautiful colouring!! You are going to have to to a tutorial for us on how to do the sky!! Very pretty card Kirsty!!