Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Barb

My dear friend Barb's birthday is on September 10 -- and, as I said in a previous posting, I'm working away feverishly in getting my cards done for the year so I can start on my Christmas Cards.  I'm cursed with a conscience that figures -- if I've spent all this freaking money on stamps, inks, etc. then I'd better use them - hence the large number of cards I prepare --- but enough about me.  I've decided to enter this card into Paper Sundae's challenge this week - clouds and skies.  Luckily I bought a cloud template years ago from Stampin' Up, and it comes in very handy!
Materials:  Stamp:  Carmen Medlin from SCACD; DP: K&Company; Border punch by MS: Colour by Copic; Bow by BowEasy


Please leave me a comment so I know I'm not the only one looking at my blog!  Feel free to look around as well!


4 comments:

Stempelkobold said...

Hey Kirsty, your card is wonderful! You used a lovely image and I love this bright colors you used. Have a good time, Dominique

Arline said...

Fab card...love the colours!x

Roxy said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! Did you do the grass yourself?! I really like the colours you used as well!

Alica said...

wonderful image, great coloring and fabulous papers! Love it all!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Hugs, Alica ;)