Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sew Stephanie

My girlfriend Stephanie who is quite a talented card maker has recently (within the past year or so) taken up sewing - and not surprisingly, she's very good at that too.  Hence my need to put lots of stuff on the card, including sewing.  Luckily I had bought those scissor brads so had them on hand, likewise those little button brads.  All in all, I'm happy with the way it turned out.  This is a birthday card so I put my birthday message on the inside!
Materials:  Seamstress by Kraftin' Kimmie; Thread, Dress Dummy and Measuring Tape: SU: DP: SU: Scissor Brad - the Eyelet Outlet; Colour by Copic

1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

This card is amazing!! It was even more so in person!! (thanks again for lunch Kirst! it was fun getting together with you and Steph!!) I absolutely love everything about this card. You did a fabulous job incorporating all the different parts of sewing! Beautiful colouring as well (: