Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Jim

My brother-in-law's birthday is at the end of June, and this year he is quite lucky to be having a birthday period, after suffering a stroke on New Year's Eve Day -- I'm happy to report that he is coming along extremely well and you'd never know it by looking at him that he had ever been ill.  I chose this image because Jim likes to read, and I just think the little boy is soooo cute.  I've also included the inside as I tried to make the card look more newspapery!  I've also entered this card into Stamping Scrapping Challenge's masculine card challenge.

Materials:  Stamp:  Lili of the Valley; DP: CTMH; DP inside: SU: Colour by Copic; Spellbinder Die


1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

What a fabulous card!!!! That is so Jim!!!! I love how you rotated the spellbinder from the norm!! and your shading is fantastic!!! The inside of the card looks great too!!