Monday, December 13, 2010

Sweet Little Girl

I got this stamp specifically so I could make a card for Emily because the little girl reminds me of Em with her hair up.  When we were there this past weekend, Emily was recovering from having hurt her poor little knee and asked for a card saying I was happy she was better.  What better image to use than this one?! And, to add to coincidence, the manufacturer or this stamp is Sarah K, and Emily's mother, my daughter is Sarah Kathleen -- what's up with that?
Materials:  Stamp by Sarah K; DP K& Company: Sizzix die; Colour by Copic

1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

Em is a funny little girl (: This image is so precious, I agree that it is perfect for the occasion (: Your flower is very pretty and your colouring is beautiful.
Can't wait to see you Thursday!!!