Thursday, August 19, 2010

Childhood Garden

The last of my card order!  Thank heavens!!  I was going to make a congratulations on your baby card, but decided this was a bit more generic and could be used for a baby shower, baby birth, baby announcement, whatever - it should be much more useful.  I bought this set from my friend Jenn a Close to My Heart Consultant - you can check out her site in my blog - Scrappin and Stampin til the Kids Find me - http://scrapperj.blogspot.com/.  The set is very cute and I'm happy to have had a chance to finally really use it!
Stamps:  CTMH; DP - K&Company; Colour by Copic.

2 comments:

Stephanie Zito said...

Awwh, this is so sweet! That sentiment is beautiful and I love your choice of dp and the flowers!

Jenn Joncas said...

I love that saying too!! Beautiful card Kirst!! I love the flowers!!