Monday, August 30, 2010

Aahhhh Retirement!

A colleague in Ottawa has recently retired, and I wanted to send her something that would demonstrate that retirement is perhaps not the dream world we all hope it is --- at least I hope it is.  Plus it gave me a chance to use this cute little Whipper Snapper stamp.  I bought a few because I just love them and now have to look for opportunities to use them!  I hope Diane likes it though because I think it's pretty cute!
Materials:  Stamp:  Whipper Snapper; Sentiment: SU: DP - Me & My Big Ideas; Colour by Copic; Flowers by ?? from the Dollar Store!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute card kirsty - love the colouring - I really like the background.

Stephanie Zito said...

Too stinkin' cute!!! Such an adorable image! Perfect retirement card!

Jenn Joncas said...

Hee hee!!! I'm sure she'll just love you!! Cute card though Kirst! The colouring is fantastic!!