Saturday, April 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Danny

It sucks to get older!  In my initial post I had indicated that I got this stamp set as a bonus from Scrappin'Great Deals --- well, I didn't -- I got this stamp as a bonus from the lovely Stephanie Zito from whom I purchase Ippity Stamps.  The set is from High Hopes and features Mudzie and Chopper ... Hence my slightly modified posting!
This is my little Daniel's birthday card - Megan pretend you've never seen this! The stamp set it is sooo cute I thought it would be perfect for the little prince!  I used one of the new Sissix impression folders as well for the card background and applied a little more pressure than necessary which actually turned out quite well.  There is money under the little star in the upper left corner.
Materials:  Stamp: High Hopes; Card stock: SU Glorious Green; Markers: Copic; Sentiment - Clipart and Word!

8 comments:

M said...

LOL. I saw the title and thought -- am I supposed to see this?! Love the card, as I'm sure Daniel will as well! But don't worry. My mind is like a seive. I'll forget I saw it by November! :) ps. Cool texture!

Stephanie Zito said...

Hey Kirsty! Gorgeous card! That's a High Hopes stamp (didn't I give you one in your gift bag a few weeks ago with the MS glitter card pack?). I think it's called Mudzie and Chopper caroling. I love that embossing folder - I picked one up too!

Bevie Pearl said...

What a cute card. It makes a fabulous birthday card.

Debbi said...

VERY Cute! I love the idea about putting the money under the star, too. Peek a Boo!!

Stefanie Staniak said...

Your Sis said you were amazing and I'm thinkin' she is right!! Love this card - the coloring is wonderful. TFS !

MichelleY said...

What a darling card! I LOVE the textured background and fabulous coloring!!!

Pam said...

So cute, love the background and your coloring is so pretty!

Jenn Joncas said...

Very cute!! I love those little guys! Great work once again Kirsty!!