Friday, April 9, 2010

Fall Birthday Card

I must say that I am quite pleased how my colouring turned out on this one.  As I said in yesterday's posts, I'm working on November cards right now, although this one here is an October birthday --- so sue me! So, if the person whose birthday is in October who is getting this card doesn't like, it's kind of too bad --  you'll have to wait for a different one next year.  And no, Jenny, it's not you!  I used a small variety of materials here -
Stamps:  SU (Gifts of the Earth); Sentiments: CTMH;
Background Paper: Ippity
Ink: Ippity - Brown
Markers:  Copic of course!

3 comments:

Debby/Darthy said...

holy man,that colouring is outstanding! It's not just good it's excellent. Kirsty you have done this image justice. It's gorgeous. Now get back to work you still have Novemeber and December to finish.

Jenn Joncas said...

What a beautiful fall card. You've been super busy haven't you!!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow!! This is awesome! Stunning colouring! You are definitely rockin those copics!