Friday, April 9, 2010

Fall Birthday Card

I must say that I am quite pleased how my colouring turned out on this one.  As I said in yesterday's posts, I'm working on November cards right now, although this one here is an October birthday --- so sue me! So, if the person whose birthday is in October who is getting this card doesn't like, it's kind of too bad --  you'll have to wait for a different one next year.  And no, Jenny, it's not you!  I used a small variety of materials here -
Stamps:  SU (Gifts of the Earth); Sentiments: CTMH;
Background Paper: Ippity
Ink: Ippity - Brown
Markers:  Copic of course!

2 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

What a beautiful fall card. You've been super busy haven't you!!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow!! This is awesome! Stunning colouring! You are definitely rockin those copics!