Friday, January 10, 2014

Carmen Medlin - No Worries - For Darcy


One of my former colleagues, Darcy had a near brush with death earlier last year -- had he not gone to the hospital when he did, an abscess in his large intestine would have ruptured, and he would have died!  Luckily for him and for us, he made it,  the recovery was  long --- by the time he finally returned to work it was  9 months since the incident!  This card is to represent the peace and joy in life that he should be experiencing.  I am quite pleased that SCACD is now offering some digital images as I'm finding as time goes by, I much prefer them as I can at least make them the size I want.  This particular image is a Carmen Medlin one - called No Worries which I purchased on-line from SCACD - which, sadly is my only option as Susana can no longer ship to Canada -- oh well.  Now if she'd just get the Oddly Sweet Curiosities into digital my life would be complete!
Materials:  Digital Image by Carmen Medlin; Embossing Folder by SU: CS: SU: Colour by Copic; Spellbinder Die

No comments: