Sunday, December 22, 2013

Mo Manning - Adventure Guy


Sometimes (make that usually) I find having my grandchildren living so far away from me quite difficult.  To see the boys it's a 6-hour drive which can be a bit daunting at least while I was still working.  I do miss them terribly though and every now and then I send them a card to let them  know I'm thinking about them.  These are the only ones I don't put money into -- I wonder if they still think they're okay.  Nick, who is now 8, tells me he has collected and saved all the cards I've ever sent him which is quite nice!  This card is for Nick - who is just now getting to the adventurous stage.  I hope he keeps his curiosity about life!!
Materials:  Mo Manning - Digital Design; Amtique Hinge: SCACD - Ornate Hinge; Spellbinder Die; CS: SU: Colour by Copic

No comments: