Friday, May 31, 2013

Get Well Soon Darcy



One of my colleagues recently had quite a health scare.  Fortunately he has survived, but I think luck had a lot to do with that.  And, luckily he's on the mend although won't be back at work for a few months.  In the meantime, I had seen this card (or one pretty darn close to it, on Pinterest -- originating at Splitcoaststampers by the poser fitlike --- I must confess, I cased this baby almost entirely I liked it so much.  Thank you to "fitlike".
Materials:  Digital Image by Digital Delights by Louby Loo; DP: K&Company; CS: SU: Sentiment: SU: colour by Copic

1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

Great card!! I love the black and white background with all of the bright colours on the doctor, very cheerful (: The little sign is great for the sentiment too!! Have a great weekend!!! Hopefully I will be stopping by more often, only 14 more days of work!!