Friday, December 21, 2012

Magnolia - Singer

Every now and then I return to rubber -- usually because the image I want isn't available digitally, but that's another story.  In this instance, I have quite a few Magnolia images which I love and my husband doesn't - he thinks the no nose and mouth is creepy!  In this instance, the lady I've made this card for is a work colleague and fellow stamper so I had to do something nice.  I tried that glittery spray on the dress and I'm not sure it worked that well, so I added some clear glitter on top to jazz up the dress a bit.  I like the overall effect - which looks pretty good in real-life - not sure how the glitter will show up in the picture.
Materials:  Stamp:  Magnolia; CS: DCWV Taj Mahal Stack & DP: Bazzil;  Flowers by Prima; Glitter by CTMH: Colour by Copic


1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

Gorgeous!!! I love the blue and the little bunch of flowers (: I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your girls!!