Monday, October 22, 2012

CONDOLENCES

I don't often post the condolence cards I make, largely because I feel uncomfortable posting something that has been made for a largely private reason.  In this instance, I've decided to post it because I think it is something that can certainly be used for any occasion yet is still appropriate for a sympathy card.  The materials are almost entirely from Stampin' Up - and since I've moved largely to digital images of late it was kind of nice to get back to stamping.  And, on that note, I'm going to have to get myself some of Stampin' Up's new juicy stamps -- I love, love, love them!!
Materials: Images:  Stampin' Up - Garden Silhouettes; Copper Embossing Powder; DP: CTMH: CS: SU



1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

Beautiful!! and you are right, it would be good for other occasions. I love that background paper.