Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Kraftin' Kimmie - Raymond the Golfer


I'm not too sure about the green I used to ink over the embossed background, but otherwise, I'm quite pleased with the image.  I tried that technique where you cut outside the spellbinder die (notice on the golf club) and it worked out pretty much - although it is a very small portion of the image!  One of my colleagues has gotten into golfing big-time this year, so he's getting this golfing card. This Kraftin' Kimmie image represents a very dapper golfer, which is perhaps not quite the same build as my friend, but there you have it!
Materials:  Image: Kraftin' Kimmie; Embossing Folder: SU: CS: SU: Golf Ball Brad: Eyelet Outlet; Colour by Copic; Sentiment: LOTV

1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

I like the green!! It really makes the image stand out with the red background. Good job, trying the out of the box technique!! It's a little scary the first time.