Wednesday, December 7, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS - CARD #1

I decided to do all of my cards this year using Lily of the Valley's Christmas release.  And since I had 68 cards to make, that meant that I used 17 of their stamps and made 4 each.  I must confess that by the time I had finally finished them all I was sorely lacking in Christmas spirit.  I was even doing the colouring on my breaks and lunch at work.  One of my coworkers suggested I just put the pieces into an envelope and claim it was a do-it-yourself card!  I'm going to do 18 different posts for the cards, and not much chat for each.
This one is LOTV - coloured with Copic markers.  I used some SU paper and cardstock, a poinsettia from Petaloo, and some flowersoft stuff for the hat, snow and trim.  Looks really nice in real life!

1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

I've had the pleasure of seeing a couple of them in person! (Thanks for the card Kirsty!!) and I must say that your time is greatly appreciated!! Your cards are beautiful!! The flower soft was a great addition!! I was actually going to ask you what you used the next time I saw you.